Choose from a variety of sizes, flexibly meet the needs of different projects, and provide you with a wide range of highly customizable magnet solutions to meet your diverse needs-Sanen Magnetic Industry.
First, specification selection
When do magnets repel each other? Here, let’s take a look at the influence of magnet specification selection on degaussing. The specifications of magnets include magnetism, size, quality, durability, high temperature resistance and performance grades. Magnets with different specifications will have different performances in use, so choosing the appropriate specifications will have an impact on the time and effect of degaussing magnets.
1. Magnetic force: refers to the magnetic production capacity of a magnet. The stronger the magnetic force, the greater the magnetic field generated and the stronger the adsorption force on iron and steel. However, magnets with strong magnetic force are also easier to demagnetize in high temperature environment or after long-term use.
2. Size: The size of the magnet also affects the magnetic production effect and service life of the magnet. Usually, the magnet with smaller size has poor magnetic production effect, but its service life is longer; However, the magnet with larger size has better magnetic production effect, but its service life is shorter.
3. Quality: The quality of the magnet determines its service life and stability. High-quality magnets can not only generate magnetic fields stably for a long time, but also have a longer service life.
Second, the durability choice
In addition to specification selection, the durability of the magnet will also affect its degaussing time and effect. Different environments and operating conditions have different requirements for the durability of magnets.
1. Marine environment: In the marine environment, the surface of the magnet will be seriously corroded due to the corrosion of salt water. Therefore, in the marine environment, it is necessary to choose magnets with corrosion resistance to generate magnetic fields stably for a long time.
2. High temperature environment: In high temperature environment, the magnetism of magnets will be lost, so it is necessary to choose magnets with high high temperature resistance to ensure long-term stable magnetic field generation.
3. Wet environment: In wet environment, electrolyte will be formed, and the potential difference of magnet will change accordingly, thus affecting its magnetic production ability. Therefore, it is necessary to choose magnets with moisture resistance.
Third, the performance brand selection
In addition to the selection of specifications and durability, the performance brand of the magnet will also affect its degaussing time and effect. The performance brand of a magnet refers to the type and composition of its magnetic material, that is to say, magnets with different performance brands have different magnetic characteristics.
1. NdFeB: This kind of magnet has strong magnetic force and good temperature stability, but it is brittle and easy to corrode.
2. SmCo: This kind of magnet is corrosion-resistant, but expensive, with strong magnetic production capacity, but its temperature stability is not as good as that of NdFeB.
3. AlNiCo: This kind of magnet is an alloy material, which has weak magnetic production ability, but good temperature stability and good corrosion resistance.
Conclusion: Choosing the specifications, durability and performance grades of magnets suitable for their own use environment and requirements is the key to ensure the long-term stable magnetic production of magnets. In application, it is also necessary to avoid the influence of strong impact, high temperature environment and electromagnetic field, so as to prolong the service life of the magnet and ensure its long-term stable magnetic field generation.