The price of ceramic ferrite magnet is relatively low, and it is one of the lowest cost hard magnets available at present. They are excellent in many applications and have the following characteristics:
1. Temperature stability: Ceramic magnets can be used at relatively high temperature and have good temperature stability.
2. Low cost: The manufacturing cost of ceramic magnets is low, so the price is relatively low. This makes them a widely used economic choice.
Ceramic ferrite magnets are widely used in many fields, including but not limited to:
1. Motor: A magnet component used in a motor system to help generate a magnetic field and drive mechanical movement.
2. Generators and alternators: magnet parts used in generators and alternators to help convert energy and generate current.
3. Clamp: a magnetic clamp used for clamping, fixing and adsorbing objects.
4. Switches and relays: magnetic components used in switch and relay systems to help control current and signal transmission.
5. Magnetic coupling: Magnetic coupling used in mechanical transmission system to help transfer rotating force and torque.
6. Promotional products and display boards: used to make magnetic promotional products and display boards, such as refrigerator magnets and magnetic stickers.
It should be noted that ceramic ferrite magnets can be customized in shape, but the manufacturing process requires special machines and skills. In addition, if ceramic magnets need to be bonded together, it is necessary to use a suitable structural adhesive and ensure that the surfaces of the magnets are thoroughly clean and dry.
The above is some information about the price and application of ceramic ferrite magnets, which I hope will be helpful to you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.